Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stop Wasting Time And Take Action!

"TALK IS CHEAP"

My dad taught me this invaluable lesson when I was a kid (I'm 36 now).

You know how it goes...

Something needs to get done,

you talk about it,

you put it off,

it never gets done! Right?

Same old story.

TALK IS CHEAP!

If you want to accomplish anything, you need to take ACTION.

Here's my assault on fat loss:
1. Identify your enemy (your goal ie, lose 30 pounds of ugly fat)
2. Why is this important to you.
3. How will you feel if you don't make a change?
2. Set your plan of attack
3. Take immediate action

Step 1 - Identify your enemy
Be very specific. For example, "I want to lose 30 pounds of fat."
Don't generalize. You need to put your target in the cross-hairs to target it!
Remember - be specific.

Step 2 - Why is this important to you?
Be honest and dig deep! - "Because I hate the way I look naked and I'm miserable."
This is a very important and necessarry step. You need to "release the pain" of why this mission is important to you.Do NOT move to step 3 until you finish this!

Step 3 - How will you feel if you don't make a change?
Again - be honest! "I will feel like crap!"


Step 4 - Set your plan of attack.
What's your nutritional plan?
How about your workouts?
How about a Body Overhaul Boot Camp?
Need any equipment?
What's your weekly schedule like and when will you workout?
Will you and a buddy join forces on this mission? GREAT IDEA KID!


Step 5 - Take immediate action!
THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED IS TO TAKE ACTION!
Talk is cheap, make it happen. No one can workout or eat for you.
You are ultimatley responsible for your situation. You got into this mess, you'll get out of this mess. We are the products of our habits, good and bad. So start making smart choices today for long term success!

Follow this formula and you will succeed!

No comments: